Sleep apnea impairs an individual’s ability to concentrate and make decisions. It compromises the immune system and is linked to many otherserious medical conditions.
These effects don’t stop at the time-clock. Sleep apnea will not go away if left untreated.
Many employers endure the effects of sleep apnea in the workplace. With the prevalence of untreated sleep apnea in The United States, almost every employer is affected. Good sleep means good business.
SAS provides comprehensive programs to help employers screen, test, and treat their employees. Every program is custom tailored to meet the needs of each company. Our experience working with a multitude of companies helped us to refine the essentials of a successful program.
Our Services include but are not limited to:
- Home Sleep Apnea Testing
- Auto-PAP Titration Studies
- Compliance Monitoring
- Long-Term Treatment Management
- CPAP Supplies Fulfillment
A corporate program can include:
- Employee education about sleep apnea and its risk factors
- On-site sleep apnea assessments and screening for employees
- A more cost-effective option than facility based studies
- Management and reporting of employee compliance and treatment effectiveness